Retarders for Gypsum PlasterProviding you the best range of retarders for gypsum plaster with effective & timely delivery.
Retarders for Gypsum Plaster
Approx. Price: Rs 350 / KgGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Kg|
We are the producer and exporter of gypsum retarders use produced plasters of various setting time and enhancing properties. These Retarders for gypsum plaster are an ideal choice for application on internal wall ceilings of brick, block or concrete and allied.
- Plasterboard jointing compounds Gypsum, latex and cement pointing compounds.
Screeds and Underlayments:
- Self-leveling flooring compounds Cementitious and gypsum anhydrate screeds.
Levels of Use:
- The usage and dosage of retarder will depend on nature and purity of gypsum plaster The level of addition depends on the desired consistency of the system. Typical levels range from 0.1% - 3.0% additive, based on total formulation. In plasters typically 0.1% - 0.3% is used can be combined with other thickening agents.
Potential Health Effects:
- Acute inhalation not expected to result in adverse effects.
- Prolonged inhalation may cause respiratory tract irritation.
Effects include No other effects expected unless listed below.
- Eye contact causes irritation.
- Skin Contact
- Skin contact causes irritation.
- Prolonged skin contact can result in irritation causing redness and itching.
- Not expected to be harmful if absorbed through the skin.
- Harmful if ingested
- Effects include Nausea, pain, vomiting, diarrhea and digestive tract irritation.
First AID Measures:
- Skin Contact
- Wash with soap and water. If discomfort or irritation persists, consult a physician. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes while holding eyelids open. If discomfort or irritation persists, consult a physician.
- Rinse mouth with water. Give the person one or two glasses of water and then consult a physician.In extreme emergency, induce the victim to vomit under professional supervisions.
- No hazard in normal industrial use. If symptoms develop, get fresh air, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. If breathing has stopped, give artificial respiration then oxygen if needed.
- Precautionary Measures
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing.
- Do not take internally.
- Practice good personal hygiene to avoid ingestion.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- Wash clothing before reuse.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Common rules:D o not eat, drink and smoke at working place. Avoid to longtime contact the substance and breathe the dust of the substance. Change the contaminated clothing and wash it.
- Rubber or other impervious gloves should be worn to prevent skin contact.
- At a minimum, safety glasses with side shields should be worn where exposure to excessive dust or spry is likely.
- Use good personal hygiene practices.
- None beyond those noted above.
Stability & Reactivity:
- Keep away from the heat, direct sunlight and fire.
Conditions To Avoid:
Hazardous Decomposition Products:
- This substance will not decompose hazardously